ASTRO File Manager Browser Pro 4.2.453 (apk) | Android
It’s like Windows Explorer or Macs Finder for your phone or tablet and allows you to easily browse and organize all of your pictures, music, videos and documents. It also gives you the ability to stop processes that burn battery life and backup your apps in case you lose or change phones.
Features include: file management, android file browser, file and/or app backup, image and text viewers, networking, Bluetooth, SFTP, Zip/ Tar, downloader, thumbnails, search files, application manager, task manager, attachments and more
*** We’ve added Themes to ASTRO ***
Download Android’s most popular file manager and choose from many icon sets and colors including v2′s “Classic”ASTRO look and feel.
– Fixed the Force Close happening on upgrade from 2.5 to 3.0
– Fixed App Backup issues
– Honeycomb support
– New UI and icon set (more options for colors and icon set in next releases)
– Drag and Drop files
– Analytics: ASTRO users, we are gathering non-personal analytics (such as what functions are used the most) in order to better understand user behavior. We will use this so we can focus our development efforts in areas that our customers use often rather than functions that are not. If you do not want analytics, in the Pro Version you can turn analytics off.
– A few more bug fixes and stability fixes
The ad free version, ASTRO File Manager Pro is available on the left (see More from developer)
ASTRO currently supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
ASTRO File Manager Browser Pro Release highlights:
** Click “My Files” for file management (copy/move/delete/etc) **
* NEW: Facebook Photo support
* NEW: New Picture Gallery
* NEW: Image Viewer enhancements including rotate picture
* SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox support
– SWIPE SCREEN RIGHT to get to Clouds, Network Locations or Saved Searches fast
– SWIPE SCREEN LEFT to get to Tools (App Backup, Task Killer, SD Card Usage), Settings and Help